Tips For Red Carpet Beauty Looks + Mary Kay Giveaway
At the Met Gala Red Carpet earlier this month, Selena Gomez and Emma Stone stole the show with their dramatic and subtle red carpet looks. You can recreate these gorgeous looks at home using your own Mary Kay products and a few tips from some experts in the field! I was so excited to be able to try out the different Mary Kay items mentioned below and don’t know if I could ever go back to my “normal” routine again. I was pleasantly surprised with every single Mary Kay item I tried and love that I can buy them all at the same place. I am so used to going to several different stores to get my favorite make up products. This will be a much needed change! My favorite product was the Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Sparkling White. It makes my eyes shimmer and helps me look awake and alert even if I’m ready for bed after a long day with my kiddos. Here are some tips to get the beautiful looks that Emma Stone and Selena Gomez rocked on the Red Carpet this month!
- Sweep Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Shimmering Lilac over the eyelids and then lightly dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Sparkling White below the brow bone and the inner corners of the eyes for a subtle highlight.
- With Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black, carefully define the upper eyelid and then create a small wing to the outer corner of the eye for a subtle cat eye effect.
- For long, dramatic lashes, apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash, Love, Lengthening Mascara in I <3 Black.
- Lightly contour with Mary Kay Bronzing Powder to add a touch of color to the face.
- For Selena’s deep purple pout, line the lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Plum and then fill in the lips with Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Berry a la Mode.
- Set the look with Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinävia to keep the look fresh for up to 16 hours!
Emma Stone and her NATURAL beauty look.
- To achieve Emma’s neutral eye, blend a combination of Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Metallic Taupe and Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Iced Cocoa on the eyelids and then lightly smudge the blended color below the lower lash line to create a subtle smoky effect.
- Apply one coat of Mary Kay Lash, Love, Lengthening Mascara in I <3 Black.
- Contour with Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder in Desert Sun and then dab Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Sparkling Cider on the apples of the cheeks for a subtle sun kissed glow.
- Line the lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral and then apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherie. Add Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Pink Parfait in the very center of the lips to create a touch of shine!
Enter to win Mary Kay products to get one of these Red Carpet looks!
The Mary Kay products mentioned above can be purchased from your local Mary Kay consultant. To find one near you click here!
Disclosure – Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received Mary Kay product for this review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.
© 2014, Ashleigh Vilardi. All rights reserved.